Atsira Wellness – Moving Beyond Pain
Educate, Empower, Apply
Moving Beyond Pain is a program that creates deeper understanding and supports participants to move through issues and barriers, thus allowing participants to arrive to an outcome of deeper comfort within their mind, emotions and body.
The program empowers all participants with knowledge, process and the steps to ensure the actions utilised between and following sessions lead to powerfully maintained outcomes.
How does our pain management program work?
Moving Beyond Pain utilises a multifaceted approach to pain management, incorporating the biopsychosocial approach and a deep level of emotional and mindset change.
Occupational Therapy (OT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), TimeLine Therapy™ (TLT), and Hypnotherapy techniques are utilized to:
- Establish personalised and desired goals and outcomes.
- Provide updated knowledge about pain and activity.
- Support the change process by guiding the client to focus on what they want, how to reframe their thoughts and state of mind, and be the driver of their life.
- Remove negative emotions or limiting decisions to resolve inner conflict and self-sabotage.
- Elicit the values, beliefs and strategies currently used.
- Coach the client to move from being reactive to being proactive, with the ability to regulate their thoughts, emotions and thus behaviours.
- Coach the client in strategy installation, to assist them to install new behaviours and choices for their future.
- Lead the client to lasting change and an internal platform of strength that is life lasting.
Moving Beyond Pain is a 10 week program, supporting change in the physical, emotional and mental aspects of client life. The program commences weekly with the last 2 sessions conducted monthly.
By the end of the program, the client will have:
- Reduced pain scores
- Increased function
- Improved coping strategies
- Knowledge about pain and how to manage pain through emotions and behaviour.
To organise an initial consultation or further information please contact Georgina via email today on email@example.com or via telephone.